Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Rockin Sheri How are You

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheri its been awhile would just like an
    update on how you are doing its nice to
    see you posting. I hope everything is back
    on track and some normalcy is back in your
    life you are very inspirational.

    Anyway Cheers and God Bless

    Warren and family. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nice post Canadude! I was wondering too!

    I hope everything is A-Okay Sheri!

    It nice to see you hereabouts,
    for sure!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    We miss ya around these boards.

    Cheers Warren

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwwww------------!!!

    You guys are JUST THE BEST!!!
    Thank you SO much for thinking of me!

    I am doing GREAT! I did had a rough couple of months there while dealing with my hair falling out at an alarming rate. No, I did not have chemo, but it was due to the shock and stress on my system because of the 11 hours surgery I had. It was literally sickening to see the piles of hair. I wasn't eating and I just wanted to hide away somewhere for a good year! Thank GOD I had lots of hair to start with (altho a huge part of it was shaved at the side) so now I am working on getting healthy and growing that hair back! I hate hats or anything else on my head, so I wasn't looking forward to that! I did buy a few hats, but didn't really use them - it was about 100 degrees here in the summer, so forget that! My mom even offered to shave her head with me - awwww...

    I will tell you that keeping active, especially WALKING has helped me a GREAT DEAL with how I feel physically and mentally. It has been raining a lot here lately and I can tell, just in the few days I have not walked, that I MISS IT! I should really invest in a used treadmill!

    My melon feels good and no longer feels like it is made of styrofoam! I still get this huge DITCH in my head when I get up after sleeping (kind of like a soft spot) where they made the initial hole in my head. Nice! They tell me after time it will be back to "normal". In early March I have another MRI to see if any stinky cells are cropping up and growing in to another tumor. I need all of your warm and wonderful thoughts (just like last time!) to help me keep that stinker out of my head!

    I have NO DOUBT in my mind that it was many of you and so many wonderful precious people out there who helped me get through this. I was not expected to have such a great outcome like the one I had, but here I am!

    Thank you!
    xox,
    Sheri

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the update Sheri! You sound like a timex. You take a licking and keep on ticking.
    You're more like a rolex actually though, imo! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Keep on rocking, my friend!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Gus!

    I just sent you a reply re. our precious friend....

    Big hugs!!!

    Sheri

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sheri this is good news I,m so happy things
    went so well. Myself and my my family send
    love your way dear.

    Stay Strong Love Warren and Family [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much, Warren and family! I will take it! Yeah!!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone!!

    I wanted to give you a little update on my health.
    A couple of weeks ago, I had my latest MRI and there is

    NO TUMOR RE-GROWTH!!!

    I cannot tell you how RELIEVED I AM! *WHEW!!*
    So, I go again in ONE YEAR for my next MRI. If that one is clear, I go in TWO years, and if that one is clear, I go in FIVE years - wooo-hoo!

    I want to thank you wonderful people for your well-wishes and good thoughts. I do believe without a DOUBT IN MY mind (and heart!) that you helped! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    So, just wanted to say...

    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    X [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] X,
    Sheri

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That is wonderful news Sheri! Thanks for letting us know and in the meantime, we'll keep sending our well-wishes and good thoughts your way!
    You are, after all, part of our Cherie Peep Family!

    Your friend,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic